Nicki Greenwood graduated SUNY Morrisville with a degree in Natural Resources, which of course has nothing to do with writing novels. She has also worked in a bakery, an insurance agency, a flower shop, and a doctor's office, which have nothing to do with writing, either. She did spend an awesome two years as an assistant editor for a publisher, and now does freelance editing on the side. Nicki still holds down a day job, which manages to get her out of the house once in a while. Since 2010, she has written eight novels, including the award-winning Gifted Series.
Nicki lives in upstate New York with her husband, son, and assorted pets. If you can't find her at her computer, you can always try the local Renaissance Faire.
- Nicki is related to James Fenimore Cooper, the well-known author of the Leatherstocking Tales and "The Last of the Mohicans."
- At age thirteen, Nicki entered the National Spelling Bee, and made third place runner-up in Central NY.
- A self-proclaimed editing fanatic, Nicki enjoys the revision process as much as the writing one.
- Nicki sidelines in web design. She was so determined to be published that she designed her entire website years before selling her first book.
- Nicki holds an associate's degree in Natural Resources. Her work consistently touches on her passion for wildlife and the environment.
Romance Writers of America
Central New York Romance Writers
CNYRW Volunteer of the Year, 2010
Each of the images below includes a clickable link to a higher-resolution image, which will open in its own tab. Please allow time for the higher-resolution images to load.
Books, summaries, excerpts, and awards may be found on the Books page.
Articles, Events & Appearances
For past articles, events and appearances, click here to view Nicki's PDF press kit.
For a listing of current articles, events, and appearances, please check the main page.